Re: st: A drawing in Stata Journal

From   "Anders Alexandersson" <>
Subject   Re: st: A drawing in Stata Journal
Date   Mon, 17 Sep 2007 16:00:50 -0400

It's a horse killing a Prussian soldier as in the first application of
the Poisson distribution for count data. For the reference, see [R]
poisson. However, I can name neither the horse, the soldier, or the
artist of the nice graph :-)

Anders Aexandersson