RE: st: Does Blasnik's Law apply to -use-?

From   "Newson, Roger B" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Does Blasnik's Law apply to -use-?
Date   Sun, 16 Sep 2007 15:19:09 +0100

Thanks to David Elliot, Mike Blasnik and David Airey for their very
helpful and detailed replies to my query. These shall be used to inform
the first Stata 10 update to -parmby-, when I have Stata 10.

And thanks also to Vince Wiggins, who warned me (during the 13th UK
Stata User Meeting last week) of the dangers of ordinary users trying to
get too deep into the undocumented _prefix suite of commands, used
internally by StataCorp for -statsby- and other prefixes. (In Stata,
type

whelp _prefix

to find out more about these.)

Best wishes