Re: st: bootstrap and XTIVREG2

From   "Erasmo Giambona" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: bootstrap and XTIVREG2
Date   Sat, 15 Sep 2007 14:41:12 -0400

Thanks very much Stas. The problem is that the estimate goes from a
p-value of less than 0.01% to a p-value of 19% so I am in the dilemma
of trying to figure out which is most reliable. I would truly
appreciate a little bit more of your time. Below you suggest to look
at the confidence intervals. Are you suggesting to compare the
bootstrap intervals with the sandwich intervals? Would it make sense
to check what happens if I increase my repetitions from 1000 to say
5000 given that I have more than 1600 clusters?
I would appreciate any further comments on this.
Erasmo