Re: st: bootstrap and XTIVREG2

From   "Erasmo Giambona" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: bootstrap and XTIVREG2
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2007 14:35:58 -0400

Dear Stas,
As you expected most of my results are unchanged. However, one of the
variable looses significance. The number of cluster that I have is
quite large (about 1600). Can it be bootstrapping is eliminating the
effect of some outliers?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Erasmo