Statalist

Re: st: using macrolists in constraints

From   Valérie Orozco <Valerie.Orozco@toulouse.inra.fr>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: using macrolists in constraints
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2007 13:47:30 +0200

Yes, sorry. I was thinking that as the constraints didnt' appear in the Stata results window, I was wrong. But I was right!!!! I forgot the "constraint list" command.

Thank you.

valérie

---

Valérie Orozco
Toulouse School of Economics (GREMAQ-INRA)
Université des Sciences Sociales, Manufacture des Tabacs
Aile J-J Laffont - 4ème étage
21, Allée de Brienne - 31000 TOULOUSE - FRANCE
+ 33 5 61 12 85 91
ou + 33 5 61 28 50 97

*From* Richard Williams <Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.edu <mailto:Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.edu>>
*To* statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu <mailto:statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu <mailto:statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu>
*Subject* Re: st: using macrolists in constraints
*Date* Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:38:11 -0500