Statalist

Re: st: using macrolists in constraints

From   Richard Williams <Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu, statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   Re: st: using macrolists in constraints
Date   Fri, 14 Sep 2007 07:38:11 -0500

At 04:47 AM 9/14/2007, Valérie Orozco wrote:
Hi,

In order to write some constraints (to be used in a model), I would like to use loops and macrolists whereas writing each constraint one after one.
But it seems I am wrong using the following code :
Why do you think your code is wrong? As Maarten's followup code shows, you are generating the constraints you want. Whether those are the right constraints or not is another matter.

OFFICE: (574)631-6668, (574)631-6463
HOME: (574)289-5227
EMAIL: Richard.A.Williams.5@ND.Edu
WWW: http://www.nd.edu/~rwilliam