st: competing risks

From   Anna Newton <>
Subject   st: competing risks
Date   Fri, 07 Sep 2007 15:04:07 -0400

I am trying to do a survival analysis that involves three competing risks. I would like to get three separate estimates of hazard ratios for each one of the outcomes using the same exposure. I have expanded the data set so that I now have three observations per each id and I have created the status variable that defines censoring or failure depending on the event occurrence. I don't know how to get from here to the three separate HR values.

Anna Newton

* For searches and help try: