Re: st: Multinomial logit-type probability in log likelihood for ML model

From   Maarten buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Multinomial logit-type probability in log likelihood for ML model
Date   Sun, 2 Sep 2007 20:15:26 +0100 (BST)

I posted a -ml- program that does a multinomial logit on statalist some
time ago:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-05/msg00449.html

Hope this helps,
Maarten