st: Sort order in graph box, over() by()

From   Stefan Kreisel <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Sort order in graph box, over() by()
Date   Mon, 27 Aug 2007 12:05:36 +0200

Hi all.

I'll give it another (abbreviated, as suggested in the Statalist FAQ...) try after receiving no response to "Forcing sort order in graph box, over() by()" (see that thread for any details).

Is there a way to individually sort the order of boxes in a given subgraph as produced by the by() option in e.g. -graph box yvar, over(xvar, sort(1)) by(anothergroup)-?

The problem is that missing categories on a given subgrouping of by() get put on the far right most side of the subgraph; I want them all in the same position in each subgraph.

Best regards.

Stefan Kreisel