Re: st: Maximum number of options in graph line

From   Maarten buis <>
Subject   Re: st: Maximum number of options in graph line
Date   Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:05:57 +0100 (BST)

--- Davide Cantoni <> wrote:
> The only drawback is that I would have to change the format of my
> dataset to a panel with each -dtosynth_*- variable appended
> vertically instead of having all the -dtosynth_*- variables merged
> horizontally one next to the other.

Moving between wide and long format is very common with this type of
data, and Stata has a tool that facilitates this, see: -help reshape-.

Hope this helps,

Maarten L. Buis
Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
Boelelaan 1081