Re: st: GLLAMM modeling

From   Mirko <>
Subject   Re: st: GLLAMM modeling
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:46:47 +0100

I suggest you to surf the related website where you can
find references of papers, books and presentation about -gllamm- by
the authors and contributors of the code. Google also offers good

As a follow up, I am not sure, but I don't think that in this material
there is an explanation on how the condition number is actually

Any idea on this?