Re: st: GLLAMM modeling

From   "BORHANI, HOSSEIN" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: GLLAMM modeling
Date   Tue, 21 Aug 2007 05:59:39 -0700

Thank you Stas.  Do you have a recommendation for an entry level  reference for gllamm modeling (and its implementation in stata) beside the gllamm manual?
Thanks again,
Borhani

Sent by GoodLink (www.good.com)