st: mlbeta

From   Viktor Slavtchev <>
Subject   st: mlbeta
Date   Wed, 15 Aug 2007 21:19:39 +0200

Dear Statalisters,
I am trying to estimate model where the dependent variable is proportion (continuous variable between 0 and 1 inclusively).
I've read about -mlbeta-, however I did not find anything about whether -mlbeta- considers the possibility that the dependent variable may be also 0 or 1.
Moreover, I could not find and download -mlbeta-.
Any suggestions on this is greatly appreciated.
* For searches and help try: