Re: st: rolling regression / xtgls

Subject   Re: st: rolling regression / xtgls
Date   Sun, 12 Aug 2007 15:06:33 +0200

You can as well move to:
xtreg y x1... xn, fe cluster(country)
Please also note that:
-xtscc- (from ssc) produces Driscoll and Kraay (1998) standard errors for coefficients estimated by panel fixed-effects (within) regression. The error structure is assumed to be heteroskedastic, autocorrelated up to some lag, and possibly correlated between the groups (panels)
-gthacker- (from fits a fixed-effects models with Newey-West standard error correction