st: re: a question re do-file editor

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: re: a question re do-file editor
Date   Wed, 1 Aug 2007 21:29:52 -0400

A postscript to my earlier comment. Dan Blanchette's useful -adoedit- routine invokes the do-file editor on an ado-file, whereever it lives on the -adopath-: very useful. But the routine is not aware that on at least some platforms there is no 32K limit. It complains that I cannot -adoedit- my 180,000 byte ado-file, while if I open it from the do-file editor's menu, I surely can. The -adoedit- routine needs an update.

* For searches and help try: