st: Stata window not maximized

From   "Friedrich Huebler" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Stata window not maximized
Date   Thu, 26 Jul 2007 15:36:08 -0400

Since I applied the 25 July update for Stata 10 the program window is
no longer properly maximized. I use Windows XP and when I start Stata
by double-clicking on a data file, the right and bottom border of the
Stata window are a few pixels outside of the screen. I have to click
on the Maximize button in the upper right corner to make the right and
bottom border visible. I don't have this problem with the executable
of 26 June 2007. Is there a setting I can change to restore the
previous behavior? The Stata shortcut in the Windows Start menu is set
to start the program maximized, but this setting has no effect when I
double-click on a Stata file.

Friedrich