st: Question on xthtaylor

From   "Roy,Suryadipta" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Question on xthtaylor
Date   Wed, 25 Jul 2007 12:44:10 -0500

There have been a few threads on the first one, but I am still asking the question to find out if there is an easier solution:

1. Is there a command to obtain robust/ cluster(robust) standard errors while using xthtaylor (as in xtreg, fe or xtreg, re)?

2. Is there a command to obtain R-square while using xthtaylor?

3. Moreover, after I run xthtaylor, I am trying to do the overidentifiaction test with -xtoverid- but I am getting an error message : "invalid name". I only have time-varying variables as endogenous variables.

Any comment on these issues would be really helpful.
Thanks as usual!
* For searches and help try: