Re: st: 'Meta' and 'Metareg' Coefficients & CIs Differ

From   "Tom Trikalinos" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: 'Meta' and 'Metareg' Coefficients & CIs Differ
Date   Mon, 23 Jul 2007 20:17:27 -0400

I assumed that you have roger harbord's _metareg_ (>=v2.2.6 (?) -
10Dec2004). There was a previous version by stephen sharp...  I do not
recall any specifics for the older command though.

tom