st: RE: Re: reverse variable order

From   "Buzz Burhans" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Re: reverse variable order
Date   Wed, 18 Jul 2007 10:03:30 -0600

Thanks again Kit.  I erred in not declaring in my original question that I
was using Stata 9.2

Your insight into how to accomplish this was most useful.

Buzz Burhans, Ph.D.

Dairy-Tech Group
Twin Falls, ID
Phone: 208-320-0829
Fax: 208-735-1289

-----Original Message-----
[] On Behalf Of Kit Baum
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 7:05 AM
Subject: st: Re: reverse variable order

Well, the plot thickens...turns out my exhortation to use Jann's
routine is not necessary in Stata 10, in which there is indeed a
function invtokens(). It did not exist in Stata 9.2, which is why Ben
Jann wrote one. So correct, pre-Stata 10, use Jann's mm_invtokens();
in Stata 10, invtokens() will work.