st: Re: reverse variable order

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: reverse variable order
Date   Wed, 18 Jul 2007 09:04:44 -0400

Well, the plot thickens...turns out my exhortation to use Jann's routine is not necessary in Stata 10, in which there is indeed a function invtokens(). It did not exist in Stata 9.2, which is why Ben Jann wrote one. So correct, pre-Stata 10, use Jann's mm_invtokens(); in Stata 10, invtokens() will work.