st: re: SSC and search

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: re: SSC and search
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2007 21:15:04 -0400

Allan said

Looking for TRELLIS plots, I found a hint on the Stata website, but only as a consequence of Kit Baum's dogged attempts to distribute the SSC hit parade. "search trellis" from inside Stata found nothing, but "ssc install trellis" fetched the package. What's the trick for getting into search, and what other goodies are we missing out on because they don't get found?

I don't see any problem -- 'findit trellis' locates the SSC module, and 'ssc describe trellis' does just that.

Kit

*
* For searches and help try:
* http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/