st: Suggestion - Survival Analysis - Kaplan meier curve

From   [email protected]
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Suggestion - Survival Analysis - Kaplan meier curve
Date   Tue, 3 Jul 2007 15:40:46 -0300 (BRT)

Dear statalisters,

I have a lab experiment consisting of mice "knockout" for a gene (zero
copies for that gene), and mice with 2 and 3 copies of that gene.

Denote T1 as the time from the beginning of treatment until the first
event of interest.

T2 as the time from the beginning of treatment until the second event of
interest and, finally, T3 as the time from the beginning of treatment
until the third event of interest.

How de I plot T1,T2 and T3 together in the same graph (Kaplan-Meier) by
group (mice) using Stata?

Thanks for any help.

All the best,

Tiago