Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: SSC archive

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: SSC archive
Date   Tue, 29 May 2007 21:12:54 -0400

Only emergency changes to the SSC Archive will be made from 30 May-11 June while I am traveling. Additions and updates sent during that time will be queued and installed when time permits on my return to Boston.

As always, you are urged to use -adoupdate- to ensure that you have the latest copies of all installed SSC packages.

Best wishes

* For searches and help try: