From   "Rodrigo A. Alfaro" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Re: Logit output
Date   Fri, 25 May 2007 14:27:15 -0400

For several specifications I use -est store- and -est table-. For example

sysuse auto
quietly {
logit foreign price mpg
est store M1
logit foreign price mpg headroom trunk
est store M2
logit foreign price mpg trunk weight est store M3
est table M*, p stat(N chi2 r2_p)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rachel" <>
To: "statalist" <>
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 2:14 PM
Subject: st: Logit output

I'm having stata execute a very large number of Logit commands to
check for robustness, and I'm only interested in seeing the
coefficients and p-values.  Is there any way to

1. Suppress all output except covariate names, coefficient values and
p-values  and
2. To temporarily save the last p-value using ereturn or a similar
command?  (The manual entry for -Logit- does not list the significance
levels among the statistics that can be saved.)

Thank you,