Re: st: re: predicting y, with other variables

From   "alessia matano" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: re: predicting y, with other variables
Date   Tue, 22 May 2007 18:06:34 +0200

Thank you,

because I am here, and if you do not get tired on me (I think it should be).
I asked about the marginal effects, because I want to compare my
estimates in level with those in difference: i.e my estimates in level
are in log-level and those in difference are in difference-log-level.
I know that if the hypothesis of correlation is correct the two
estimartes have to be different, but my diff gmm (in log) estimates
are like ten times those in log level...
does not it appear strange to you??
Thanks for your other answers

alessia