Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: re: general varlist in programs

From   Kyle Hood <>
Subject   Re: st: re: general varlist in programs
Date   Mon, 21 May 2007 16:07:23 -0400 (EDT)

I guess they must have improved things from v8 to v9, or there is something I am doing that is wrong.

The workaround that I am using is to employ a foreach var of varlist ... loop, concatenating the variable names into a local variable. Maybe it would be best for me just use stata 9, though.

Thanks for the info.