Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: Weibull multiple comparison

From   "Paul Fenner" <>
Subject   st: Re: Weibull multiple comparison
Date   Mon, 21 May 2007 12:59:09 +0000

I have an experiment in which 7 different implant designs, 20 repeats for
each implant, are tested to destruction. I have used streg / weibull to fit
a model to the data and the fit is acceptable as asseseed by qweibull. My
problem is to determine if there are any significant differences between the
designs. I had considered doing all possible comparisons using the log rank
test and then smileplot for the subsequent multiple comparison.
Is this a reasonable approach or am I missing an obvious way to compare
Weibull distributions. I am using Stata 9.
Many thanks.

New, exclusive and FREE - Download Madonna's "Hey You" now!