Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: robust with multinomial multilevel (gllamm)

From   "stata_user stata_user" <>
Subject   st: robust with multinomial multilevel (gllamm)
Date   Thu, 17 May 2007 18:59:07 +0100

Dear All,

I am using the gllamm program to estimate a multilevel multinomial model.

I have the folliwing problem:

Without the robust option one of my variables (binary variable) has a risk ratio of 2.2 but not significant , with the robust option the parameter becomes significant.

My data is individuals nested with 15 regions, my outcome is a 4 categorical variable.

I adjust for a continuous variables and 2 other categorical variables

Could you please advise on this?

Kind regards,

* For searches and help try: