Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: dprobit- marginal effects???

Subject   st: dprobit- marginal effects???
Date   Thu, 17 May 2007 10:22:10 +0200

Hy everybody,

I compute the marginal effects for my probit model by using dprobit.
Now I have to interpret them. What is different from interpreting the normal results of probit? Why should I use marginal effects? Can anybody tell me how these marginal effects are estimated (formula or a reference).

Thanks a lot for your support
Browser-Versionen downloaden: