Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: probit- dprobit

From   "Carola Weiss" <>
Subject   st: probit- dprobit
Date   Fri, 11 May 2007 16:55:15 +0200

Dear statalist members,

I´m using the probit command to figure out the impact of tenure to work satisfaction (binary variable: 1= high work satisfaction).
I should estimate the marginal effects by using dprobit.
Can anybody tell me what´s he differnece? I should only interpret  significance and direction of the effects. Therefore I only need the probit results, don´t I?

Thanks for your support.
Der kanns mit allen: