Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Inteff and survey, many interactions

From   "Gauri Khanna" <>
Subject   st: Inteff and survey, many interactions
Date   Wed, 09 May 2007 19:20:00 +0000

Dear Stata List,

I am using a logit/probit model and would like to know whether -inteff-works after survey commands.

Secondly, I have several explanatory variables (continous and dummies) and each of them are interacted by three dummies (waterpipedummy waterwelldummy waterpumpdummy). Can I use the -inteff-command to calculate the interaction effects?

My model is as follows:

svyset [pweight=pw], strata(v022) psu(v021)
svy: logit diarrhoea age education wealthdummy age*waterpipedummy education*waterpipedummy wealthdummy*waterpipedummy age*waterwelldummy education*waterwelldummy wealthdummy*waterwelldummy age*waterpumpdummy education*waterpumpdummy wealthdummy*waterpumpdummy

I will be grateful for your advice.

Ms. Gauri Khanna

* For searches and help try: