st: RE: conformability error with micombine logit

From   "Nick Cox" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: conformability error with micombine logit
Date   Wed, 9 May 2007 13:16:22 +0100

My only suggestion is that you follow advice and show us
exactly what you typed, plainly and directly.

Also, comments that this used to work, but doesn't any
longer, are based on a misconception, or at any rate are
not informative. Software is not like some
machine that may start malfunctioning because some component
has broken or is becoming defective. Unless you changed
your set-up by installing extra stuff (in which case
you should tell us exactly what has changed) the programs
you are using are presumably just the same as before.

Finally, I note a trade-off. You are saving yourself some
time by using lower case throughout. This poses some extra
strain on those who read your posts.

ucb_gal