st: conformability error with micombine logit

From   ucb_gal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: conformability error with micombine logit
Date   Tue, 8 May 2007 10:49:09 -0700 (PDT)

in the past, i've been able to run this exact logistic fine, but for the past two days i've been getting "conformability error r(503)".

i can run micombine logits fine with other dependent vars and the same independent vars.  also, i figured out that when i take one of the independent variables (a dummy for native american), the regression runs fine.  or if i run it without the micombine prefix, it runs fine.

i tried using the mim prefix and get the following error:
covariates in analysis of imputed dataset 3 do not match those of imputed dataset 1
r(498);

i haven't been able to get mim to work with any of my binary logits and have just been using it for my mlogits.

any suggestions on why i'm getting the comformability error?  has anyone else received this when trying to run an mcombine logit?

thanks in advance!

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/