From   Lukas Mohler <Lukas.Mohler@unibas.ch>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: suppress error messages
Date   Tue, 8 May 2007 10:05:33 +0200

Dear Statalisters,

I'm running several thousand regressions within a forvalues loop. It goes like
this:

forvalues 1(1)5000{

ivreg2 ..... if selection==x_1, gmm robust

x_1=x_1+1

estout .....

}

For some values of selection I do not have enough observations to estimate the
model. Also, other problems could arise with the data.

This is why I'd like to suppress all possible error messages and continue to
loop through my regressions.

Thanks!

---
Lukas Mohler
Abteilung Aussenwirtschaft und Europäische Integration
Wirtschaftswissenschaftliches Zentrum
Universität Basel
Petersgraben 51
4003 Basel