From   "Hendri Adriaens" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: Write ouput to file
Date   Fri, 4 May 2007 15:44:51 +0200

Is there a way to write estimation output to file? I need the output to be
in a simple format as I need to read it back in to another application and
use it there. So, a comma or tab-delimited output format would be nice. And
I need to do it many times in the program so a copy paste fropm the log file
is no option either. I'd rather just open a file in the program and write
the results there, close it and open the next file for the next equation.

And how can I get the estimated variance of the error term from eg a (logit)

Thank you, best regards,

Hendri Adriaens
Researcher CentERdata
Tilburg University