Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Request for panel VAR

From   "cigdem akin" <>
Subject   st: Request for panel VAR
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2007 23:38:27 +0000

I came across several questions on STATA list regarding estimation of Panel

I am a Ph.D student in Economics and I would like to use this technique for
one of my chapters in the dissertation.

I would like to know if it is possible for you to give me some directions o=
resources regarding programming panel VAR technique using STATA. I would
appreciate a great deal if you can provide me a set of useful preliminary
commands that can be used.

Some possible suggestions are extensions of svar or xtabond. How can we
actually do it?

If you also have obtained Inessa Love's Stata codes, that will help  a lot.
I contacted her but she has not responded.

Thank you very much for your time.

Cigdem Akin

En etkili ve g=FCvenilir PC Korumayi tercih edin, rahat edin!