Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: weighted psmatch2?

From   Anna Gueorguieva <>
Subject   st: weighted psmatch2?
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2007 13:33:54 -0700 (PDT)

Dear Statalist,
After searching on the statalist, I am still struggling with how to weigh my observations when I use psmatch2.

It currently does not take weights. Is there a way I can pre-inflate my data or use some intermediate result of the program that I can later put into a command that uses weights?

Here is my command:
psmatch2 migranthh landend notbornkos numyearsinkos landend $ind_var, outcome(lncon) ate

Thank you in advance.