Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Sixth North American Stata Users Group Meeting, August 13-14, Boston: correction

From   Kit Baum <baum@bc.edu>
To   statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject   st: Sixth North American Stata Users Group Meeting, August 13-14, Boston: correction
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2007 16:20:49 -0400

In my announcement of the second call for participation for these meetings earlier today, I announced that Ben Jann (of "estout" fame) will be one of the keynote speakers. Ben is affiliated with ETH Zurich (Eidgenössische Technische Hochschule Zürich), not the University of Zurich. My apologies. As someone who is often said to be affiliated with Boston University, I should know better!

Kit

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

* For searches and help try: