Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Re: time series plot with shaded bands

From   Kit Baum <>
Subject   st: Re: time series plot with shaded bands
Date   Fri, 30 Mar 2007 07:21:05 -0400

ssc install nbercycles

and run the examples in the help file. They will produce sample code to handle this issue.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics