Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: Error from replicating -ice- result on UNIX system

From   "Ada C. Chen" <>
Subject   st: Error from replicating -ice- result on UNIX system
Date   Thu, 22 Mar 2007 07:34:07 -0400

Dear all,

I run my -ice- program (for multiple imputation) in my PC, and it took
me almost 50 hours for one imputation, but I got the result without
error message. To fasten the imputation process, I tried to replicate
the same program in UNIX system, but I got error message as:
"invalid, ssesp is passively imputed" when it should be estimated with a logit.

I wonder if there is anything wrong with the passive subcommand or
anything I should have taken care of when I run a STATA program in
UNIX system.

Please help! Thanks!

Ada C. Chen