Re: st: functional data analysis in Stata

From   "Stas Kolenikov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: functional data analysis in Stata
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2007 09:52:23 -0500

A lot of what they do is relatively standard multivariate analysis. I
remember I gave a talk in my class on functional data analysis using
Stata 7 -- the graphical engine was fast enough these days to render
things smoothly enough :))