Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: functional data analysis in Stata

From   n j cox <>
Subject   Re: st: functional data analysis in Stata
Date   Fri, 16 Mar 2007 01:04:12 +0000

I guess you mean functional data analysis in the sense of
Ramsay and Silverman.

I think the answer is that no such packages exist, although I'd like
to do it in Stata too.

Mingfeng Lin

Is anyone aware of packages to do functional data analysis in Stata? I
searched everywhere but haven't found anything.  I know there are
packages in R and S-plus but was hoping to find a similar package in