Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: logit w/interaction of 2 variables

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: logit w/interaction of 2 variables
Date   Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:59:14 -0500

Sarah Strauss --
You may want to look at
(with worked examples) and references therein.

On 3/8/07, Sarah Strauss <> wrote:
I'm trying to put together a logit model (using survey data) that inlcudes
the following:
dichotomous indicator of suicide attempts and an interaction term for
sexuality (0/1)* school environment (continuous) and several control
variables.  In particular, I want to be able to test for differences in the
probabillity of suicide attempt at 3 different values for school environment
and to get predicted probabilities.