Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: Loess confidence bands

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: Loess confidence bands
Date   Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:54:56 -0000

I don't know about -loess-. That would presumably
a privately available user-written analogue of -lowess-.

Be that as it may, -lowess- doesn't support confidence
bands. Is anyone aware that they are even defined in the literature?

Paswel Phiri Marenya