Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Viewing code for matrix functions

From   "Austin Nichols" <>
Subject   Re: st: Viewing code for matrix functions
Date   Tue, 6 Mar 2007 12:58:24 -0500

It's a safe bet that every function is built in (not interpreted
code).  It's an even safer bet that all the matrix functions are built
in--even the -matrix- subcommands are!

The references at
might tell you the relevant formulas...

though I sincerely doubt you need them.