Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: simultaneous equations with panel data

From   "Alexia Ventouri" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: simultaneous equations with panel data
Date   Sun, 4 Mar 2007 00:20:11 -0000

Hello List,

I did an extensive search on statalist before posting this question,
and unfortunately I didn't find a solution as yet, so I thought I'll
try posting myself.

I want to estimate a simultaneous equations model in which each
structural equation has a panel data structure.
My question is the following, can I estimate it using the reg3 command in
Stata, or is there another way to estimate simultaneous equations with

Thanks in advance! I am looking forward to receiving your reply at your
earliest convenience!

Yours sincerely,

Ventouri Alexia