Statalist The Stata Listserver

st: RE: problem with -tabstatmat-

From   "Nick Cox" <>
To   <>
Subject   st: RE: problem with -tabstatmat-
Date   Mon, 26 Feb 2007 22:46:13 -0000

On 30th January, Zurab Sajaia indicated
problems with -tabstatmat- on SSC.

As the program author, I said, among other

> this is one of my least favourite programs. ... So, here is an offer:
> if anyone who uses it and who is also a Stata programmer
> wants to take over its maintenance, then they can have it.

Privately, Austin Nichols offered to do this.

I fixed the problems reported by Zurab and added some
extra stuff. Then I sent my files to Austin and he
added yet other stuff. Subsequently, the package was
sent to Kit Baum. It is now back again on SSC. -ssc-
can be used to install or replace a copy.

Thus, -tabstatmat- is now declared nice and clean
until someone finds the next bug. When they do, they
should email Austin.

Thanks to Zurab, Austin and Kit for their various help