st: Re: xml_tab update issue

From   Kit Baum <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Re: xml_tab update issue
Date   Sat, 24 Feb 2007 10:22:09 -0500

My fault, should be resolved now.

Kit Baum, Boston College Economics
http://ideas.repec.org/e/pba1.html

On Feb 24, 2007, at 2:33 AM, statalist-digest wrote:

I have the xml_tab module installed. For some reason, after the last update
of the module, everytime I check for user-written modules updates (using
adoupdate) I receive the message that the xml_tab needs to be updated. I've
already uninstalled and installed it several times and the message is always
the same. Does this happens with anyone else? This is not critical, just
annoying...