Statalist The Stata Listserver

Re: st: Inexplicable errors when using -reshape long-

From   Clive Nicholas <>
Subject   Re: st: Inexplicable errors when using -reshape long-
Date   Mon, 19 Feb 2007 06:46:28 +0000 (GMT)

Perhaps it wasn't the right word to use under the circumstances, but the problem was inexplicable to me. Now I know why (along with working out that extra variables needed to be -generate-d for survey waves which data were never collected)!

Problem sorted. Thanks to Svend and Nick for their solutions and further comments and to Mike for a very useful tip on -renvars-.

Clive Nicholas

New Yahoo! Mail is the ultimate force in competitive emailing. Find out more at the Yahoo! Mail Championships. Plus: play games and win prizes.*