Re: st: outputting progress indicator for long-running programs

From   David Bell <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: outputting progress indicator for long-running programs
Date   Fri, 16 Feb 2007 15:05:42 -0500

Stata Tip 41, by David Harrison, which came out in today's electronic version of the Stata Journal, suggests a way to get dots to appear in the output file to show progress.
David C. Bell
Professor of Sociology
Indiana University Purdue University Indianapolis (IUPUI)
(317) 278-1336